It is BeehiveFund’s vision to become the leader among non-profit organizations in providing practical solutions to SMBs (Small to Medium sized Businesses) in manufacturing and service industries along with offering graduate level research grants focusing on transitioning SMBs to the Smart City concept with AI (Artificial Intelligence), IoT (Internet of Things), and cognitive computing.
BeehiveFund’s mission is to assist small businesses achieve fastest cultural, operational, and financial improvements in shortest period of time while increasing morale and productivity.
BeehiveFund thrives on the honesty, integrity, and scientific knowledge & expertise of its member network and discovering and correcting organizational flaws and errors in goals and practices.
CHECK OUT OUR
"Quantum Lean is a must read for anyone looking to improve manufacturing capabilities at all levels of management." - David Stevens
Our new book about lean systems is authored by two of BeehiveFund's leading experts. In it, you will find a vast array of innovative approaches that will transform your company into a lean enterprise and do it better, faster, and cheaper!
BeehiveFund is a non-profit organization that is made up of an international network of people and organizations focusing on:
- Providing strategic support to entities who offer innovative ideas and products to enhance education, manufacturing, and organizational culture improvement,
- Providing a unique service to businesses that aim to improve their system and become globally competitive in their industry,
- Researching best practices specifically in education, management systems, and organizational behavior and psychology,
- Offering practical application of improvement initiatives by making problems simple and solutions fast,
- Making organizational culture and behavior change easy, wholesome, and inclusive to all levels while reducing the organizational operational costs and thus, creating a healthier business system for profitable economic growth.
All donations to BeehiveFund are tax deductible. BeehiveFund welcomes donations from those individuals and companies who:
- Are passionate about quality education in universities and identify it as a means to achieve and sustain a nation’s prosperity,
- Are pro-manufacturing and believe that the economic health of a nation directly depends on the strength of its manufacturing sector,
- Are enthusiastic about quality of products (goods or services) they use every day and aim to minimize poor quality,
- Believe that poor quality of products drastically increases the cost of product life cycle to society causing local producers damages in their business’ bottom line and market position, and therefore poor quality products must be replaced with high quality ones.